Terms and Conditions
Terms of Service
- Service Period
2. "Software,""we,"and "us"refer to jharkhanditservices.com , Inc., a Delaware company doing business as Software, as well as our affiliates, directors, subsidiaries, contractors, licensors, officers, agents, and employees.
3. The "Service" refers to the Website and online products provided by Software.
4. The "Website" refers to Software's website located at jharkhanditservices.com, all subdomains of jharkhanditservices.com such as jharkhanditservices.com/android-app-development.php, and all content, services, and products provided by Software at or through jharkhanditservices.com and its subdomains.
5. "User ,""you ,"and "your"refer to the individual person, company, or organization that has visited or is using the Website or Service; that accesses or uses any part of the account; or that directs the use of the account in the performance of its functions. A User must be at least 13 years of age.
6. "Authorized Users"refer to Users and the Software personnel that Users authorize to access our Service.
7. A "Subscription"is (a) an online order for the Service completed and submitted by you through this Website and accepted by Software or (b) another written agreement or purchase order for the Service accepted by both you and Software.
8. The "Subscription Date" refers to (a) the date you submit your online order through the Website or (b) the date you accept an agreement that is ultimately accepted by both you and Software.
Software's mission is to transform software development by analyzing data across the stack to quantify the craft of development. Features and functionality are as described on our Website on the Subscription Date, as such features and functionality may change periodically. We operate our Service on our providers' hosting servers to enable Authorized Users to access and use our Service via the web. By using or accessing any part of our Service, you are representing that you have the capacity and authority to enter into this agreement and are consenting on behalf of yourself and/or as an authorized representative of your company, as applicable, to be bound by this agreement.
3.1 Access to Services
Software distributes the Service online. You are solely responsible for providing, installing, and maintaining at your own expense all equipment, facilities, and services necessary to enable Authorized Users' access and use of the Service through the interface, including, without limitation all computer hardware, software, and Internet access.
3.2 User Account Security
You are solely responsible for tracking and for ensuring the security and confidentiality of all user identifiers and passwords. Software has no liability with respect to any use or misuse of such identifiers or passwords, and any use other than as provided in this Agreement will be considered a breach of this Agreement by you.
Software has implemented commercially reasonable, industry-standard technical and organizational measures designed to secure your data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure. Each hosting provider for the Service has or will have similar contractual obligations to Software. Software does not represent that it meets the standards for operational compliance or certification in any specific area, including any government or industry-association requirements (see Section 15.3).
4.1 Compliance with Laws and Regulations
You will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure, through proper instructions and enforcement actions, that all access to and use of the Service by you or Authorized Users, or otherwise through your facilities, equipment, identifiers, or passwords, will conform to this Agreement and will be made and used solely for proper and legal purposes, and will be conducted in a manner that does not violate any law or regulation, the rights of any third party, or this Agreement.
4.2 Conduct Restrictions
No provision of this Agreement includes the right to, and you will not, directly or indirectly:
1. Attempt to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security, or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service.
2. Take any action that imposes, or may impose at Software's discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Software's infrastructure
3.Knowingly upload invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Service
4.Enable any person or entity other than Authorized Users to access and use the Service or Technology (as defined in Section 12)
5. Modify or create any derivative work based upon the Service or Technology
6. Engage in, permit, or suffer to continue any copying or distribution of the Service or Technology
7. Reverse engineer, disassemble, or decompile all or any portion of, or attempt to discover or recreate the source code for, any software that is part of the Service or Technology
8.Access the Service in order to build a competitive solution or to assist any third party to build a competitive solution
9.Remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary notice related to the Service or Technology
10.Engage in, permit, or suffer to continue any use or other activity that is not expressly authorized under this Agreement by any person or entity within your control.
In the event you violate any of the terms in this section, in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity, Software will have the right, in its discretion, to immediately suspend your and Authorized Users' use and access to the Service.
This Agreement will commence on the Subscription Date and, unless terminated early in accordance with Section 7, continue for the number of months or year(s) specified in the Subscription as measured from the Subscription Date (the "Initial Period").
If you are using a Paying Plan, this Agreement will automatically renew for successive renewal periods of the same duration of the Initial Period (each, a "Renewal Period") unless one party gives notice of termination or non-renewal. The Initial Period and all subsequent Renewal Periods are collectively the "Service Period."
If you are using the Service under a Free Plan, this Agreement will be deemed month-to-month and either party will be free to not renew, or to terminate, this Agreement immediately upon notice to the other.
1. Pricing: Unless the parties agree otherwise in a separately executed written agreement for a Paying Plan, all fees including taxes for the Service ("Fees") will be initially based on the pricing published at the Website as of the Subscription Date for the Initial Period. In order to maintain the quality of the Service, pricing may automatically increase by the greater of 3% or CPI to adjust for inflation, which can increase the cost of improving and maintaining the Service. All or certain of the Fees may be calculated on the basis of the number of users in your organization, number of synchronized repositories, number of executed workflows and automations, and duration of data retention.
2. Authorization for payment: You agree to give Software permission to charge you using that payment method for any services used during the Service Period. As indicated in a Subscription, Software may bill: in advance; at the time of purchase; shortly after purchase; or on a recurring time- or usage-based basis.
3. Responsibility for payment: You agree that you are authorized to use the payment method you entered when creating a billing account. You must keep all information in your billing account current. You can access and modify your billing account information through the Website and may change your payment method at any time. If you notify Software to stop using your previously designated payment method and fail to designate an alternative, Software may immediately suspend use and access to the Service. Any notice from you changing your billing account will not affect charges Software submits to your billing account before Software reasonably could act on your request.
4. Billing schedule; no refunds: Payments for all accounts registered to pay via credit card are due the date the invoice is posted on your account. Payments for all accounts registered to pay via check, wire transfer, or Automated Clearing House (ACH) are due within 30 days of the invoice date unless otherwise agreed-to by the parties in writing. If any payment is not made when due, Software may immediately suspend use and access to the Service. All prepayments, if any, for the Service (monthly, yearly, or otherwise) will be deemed fully earned upon payment and are non-refundable.
5. Missed payments: Any amount not paid when due will bear interest at the rate of 1.5% per month or the maximum rate permitted by applicable law, whichever is less, computed and compounded daily from the date due until the date paid. Further, in the event of any action by Software to collect any amount not paid when due, you will pay or reimburse Software's costs of collection (including, without limitation, any attorneys' fees and court costs).
6. Pricing changes: Except for automatic increases to adjust for inflation pursuant to Section 6.1, Software will notify you in advance, either through the Service or by email pursuant to Section 15.6, if Software changes Fees that would apply to you in a Renewal Period. If you do not agree to these changes, you must give notice of your intent to not renew the Agreement for such Renewal Period and stop using the Service on or before the effective date of termination. If you fail to give notice of non-renewal, your payment information on file will be charged according to the new Fees thereafter.
7. Cancellation: If you terminate this Agreement early or if it's terminated early by Software pursuant to Section 7, you will not be obligated to pay the Fees following the effective date of termination. In all other cases, and regardless of whether you and your Authorized Users access or use the Service at the levels reflected in the Subscription or otherwise, you are responsible for paying all Fees through expiration of the Service Period.