Terms and Conditions
Terms of Service
- Service Period
2.When we refer to "Software," "we," or "us," we are pointing to jharkhanditservices.com, Inc., a Delaware-based company conducting business as Software. This includes our affiliates, directors, subsidiaries, contractors, licensors, officers, agents, and employees.
3.The "Service" pertains to the online products and Website provided by Software, while the term "Website" denotes Software's website located at jharkhanditservices.com, along with its subdomains like jharkhanditservices.com/android-app-development.php, encompassing all content, services, and products offered by Software.
4.Authorized Users" include both Users and Software personnel authorized by Users to access our Service.
5. In the context of a "Subscription," it can be an online order for the Service submitted through the Website and accepted by Software, or it may take the form of another written agreement or purchase order for the Service that is accepted by both you and Software.
6. The "Subscription Date" refers to either the date you submit your online order through the Website or the date you accept an agreement that is mutually accepted by both you and Software.
Our goal at Software is to revolutionize software development through comprehensive data analysis across the stack, quantifying the art of development. The features and functionality outlined on our Website at the Subscription Date are subject to periodic changes. To facilitate access for Authorized Users, we operate our Service on hosting servers provided by our partners, allowing users to utilize our Service through the web. When you use or access any part of our Service, you affirm that you possess the capacity and authority to enter into this agreement. Furthermore, you consent, on your behalf and/or as an authorized representative of your company, as applicable, to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
3.1 Access to Services
The distribution of the Service by Software is conducted online. You bear the sole responsibility for furnishing, installing, and upkeeping, at your own cost, all the necessary equipment, facilities, and services to facilitate access and usage of the Service by Authorized Users through the interface. This encompasses, but is not limited to, all aspects of computer hardware, software, and Internet access.
3.2 User Account Security
You bear the sole responsibility for tracking, ensuring security, and maintaining the confidentiality of all user identifiers and passwords. Software holds no liability for the use or misuse of such identifiers or passwords. Any use beyond the scope defined in this Agreement will be deemed a breach of the Agreement on your part.
Software has implemented commercially reasonable and industry-standard technical and organizational measures to safeguard your data against accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure. Each hosting provider for the Service is, or will be, bound by similar contractual obligations to Software. However, Software does not assert compliance with specific operational standards or certifications in any particular area, including government or industry-association requirements (refer to Section 15.3)
4.1 Compliance with Laws and Regulations
You are obligated to exert commercially reasonable efforts to guarantee, through appropriate instructions and enforcement measures, that all access to and utilization of the Service by you, Authorized Users, or any access via your facilities, equipment, identifiers, or passwords adhere to this Agreement. It should be done exclusively for proper and legal purposes, conducted in a manner that does not infringe upon any law or regulation, violate the rights of any third party, or contravene the terms outlined in this Agreement.
4.2 Conduct Restrictions
No provision of this Agreement includes the right to, and you will not, directly or indirectly:
1. Attempt to disrupt the system integrity or security, or decipher transmissions to or from the servers running the Service.
2.Take actions that, at Software's discretion, could unreasonably or disproportionately burden Software's infrastructure.
3.Knowingly upload invalid data, viruses, worms, or other harmful software agents through the Service.
4.Allow anyone other than Authorized Users to access and use the Service or Technology (as defined in Section 12).
5. Create derivative works or modifications based on the Service or Technology.
6. Engage in or permit the copying or distribution of the Service or Technology.
7. Reverse engineer, disassemble, or decompile any part of, or attempt to discern or recreate the source code for, any software within the Service or Technology.
8.Access the Service to develop a competitive solution or to assist any third party in doing so.
If you violate any terms in this section, Software reserves the right, at its discretion, to immediately suspend your and Authorized Users' use and access to the Service, in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity.
This Agreement kicks off on the Subscription Date and, unless terminated prematurely as per Section 7, persists for the specified number of months or year(s) outlined in the Subscription, measured from the Subscription Date (referred to as the "Initial Period").
For users on a Paying Plan, this Agreement will automatically renew for successive periods of the same duration as the Initial Period (each termed a "Renewal Period") unless either party provides notice of termination or non-renewal. The Initial Period and all subsequent Renewal Periods collectively constitute the "Service Period."
If you are utilizing the Service through a Free Plan, this Agreement is considered month-to-month, and either party is free to choose not to renew or to terminate the Agreement immediately upon giving notice to the other.
1. Pricing: By using the designated payment method, you grant Software permission to charge you for any services utilized during the Service Period. Billing may occur in advance, at the time of purchase, shortly after purchase, or on a recurring time- or usage-based basis, as indicated in a Subscription.
2.Responsibility for Payment: You confirm that you are authorized to use the payment method entered during the creation of a billing account. It is your responsibility to keep all billing account information current, with the ability to access and modify it through the Website. Failure to provide an alternative payment method, upon notifying Software to stop using the designated method, may result in the immediate suspension of use and access to the Service. Any notice to change your billing account will not affect charges submitted to your account before Software reasonably acts on your request.
3. Responsibility for payment: Payments for credit card accounts are due on the date the invoice is posted, while payments for accounts using check, wire transfer, or Automated Clearing House (ACH) are due within 30 days of the invoice date unless otherwise agreed in writing. Failure to make timely payments may lead to the immediate suspension of use and access to the Service. All prepayments for the Service are considered fully earned upon payment and are non-refundable.
4. Billing schedule: Unpaid amounts will accrue interest at a rate of 1.5% per month or the maximum rate permitted by applicable law, whichever is less, compounded daily from the due date until paid. Additionally, in the event of Software taking action to collect overdue amounts, you are responsible for reimbursing Software's collection costs, including attorneys' fees and court costs.
5. Missed payments: Apart from automatic inflation adjustments, Software will notify you in advance, either through the Service or by email, if there are changes to Fees applicable in a Renewal Period. If you disagree with these changes, you must provide notice of non-renewal before the effective termination date and cease using the Service. Failure to give notice will result in your payment information being charged according to the new Fees thereafter.
6. Pricing changes: Except for automatic increases to adjust for inflation pursuant to Section 6.1, Software will notify you in advance, either through the Service or by email pursuant to Section 15.6, if Software changes Fees that would apply to you in a Renewal Period. If you do not agree to these changes, you must give notice of your intent to not renew the Agreement for such Renewal Period and stop using the Service on or before the effective date of termination. If you fail to give notice of non-renewal, your payment information on file will be charged according to the new Fees thereafter.
7. Cancellation: If you terminate this Agreement early or if it's terminated early by Software pursuant to Section 7, you will not be obligated to pay the Fees following the effective date of termination. In all other cases, and regardless of whether you and your Authorized Users access or use the Service at the levels reflected in the Subscription or otherwise, you are responsible for paying all Fees through expiration of the Service Period.